Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Why I'm Single

I don't have time for the bullshit
I ask questions move on my toes real quick
Learned from my mistakes in the past
Where dudes went wrong and why it didn't last
Speak my mind and don't care
My eyes seen it all, no more tears
Used to be foolish in so many ways
Wondering how I was going to make him pay
Dudes these days are so lame
I'm on point on top of my game
I don't sweat no one baby
Not calling your phone and acting crazy
You talked a good one in the beginning
Had me laughing out loud and grinning
I would have done anything
Loving you made my hear sing
You didn't know what you had
Now your running around here mad
Why miss a good thing when its gone
Cause when you had it you couldn't hold on
Relationships don't have to be complicated
Unless your partner think that they are overrated
Why stay around if your going to cheat
Lying and playing games are for the weak
I'm not sitting around waiting on calls
Or pacing up and down the halls
Loving my life drama free
Free to move on, free to be me

No comments:

Post a Comment